Poker Bankroll Calculator
This poker bankroll calculator allows you to work out which limits you should be playing at in poker depending on how much money you have in your bankroll.
This calculator is based around the rules of basic no limit Texas Holdem bankroll management, which are:
- You should have at least 20 times the buy in for cash games
- You should have at least 40 buy ins for SnG tournaments.
This bankroll calculator will tell you; which limits you should be playing at, how many buyins you have for that level, how much more money you need to win to move up to the next level and advice on how to approach the games at your limit.
The bankroll calculator.
How to use the bankroll calculator.
- Enter your bankroll to the nearest Dollar (no decimals).
- Choose your game type. (only works for NL Holdem cash games at the moment).
- Let the calculator know if you are a US or a Non-US player (for room recommendation reasons).
- Click 'Calculate'!
Make the calculator better.
If you have any comments about the calculator or would like to offer advice on how it can be improved, I would love for you to shoot me an email at greg[at]thepokerbank[dot]com. I would really appreciate any feedback that you can give to help improve the bankroll calculator.
Go back to the handy Texas Hold'em tools.