Rush Poker (Part 1/2)
Rush Poker Video Part 1 : Rush Poker Video Part 2
- Download MP4 video - 286.0MB (right click > save link as)
Rush Poker is a fast-paced version of NLHE. Play Rush Poker at Full Tilt Poker.
"Jack Wilcox 6 - Rush Poker Video Part 1" video info.
- Type: Hand Replayer
- Stakes: $25NL
- Game: 6max, Rush Poker
- Tables: 2
- Room: Full Tilt Poker
- Length: 1:00:50
- Added: 24/09/10
Rush Poker training video overview.
This is part 1 of the Rush Poker strategy video series. This video is recorded in the "hand replayer" format, where a pre-recorded session is replayed and paused at certain points for discussion.
In all honesty, there isn't all that much strategy specific to Rush Poker. There are a few minor strategical differences as highlighted at the start of the training video for Rush Poker above, but you generally do not need to make major differences to your game to be able to play Rush Poker profitably.
In this Rush Poker video, Jack is able to analyse more hands in a shorter period of playing time. A number of interesting topics are covered in this Rush Poker strategy video, including; set mining, when not to cbet on the flop, cbetting to win dead money, double barreling, floating, 4bet bluffing and more.
Specific topics along the video timeline have been noted below.
Rush Poker Video pt. 1 notes.
- (3:30) → Moving all-in for value on the river instead of trying to induce a bluff.
- (5:20) - (7:05) → Discussion on pre flop raise sizing and set mining.
- (07:16) → Tip: marking multi-tablers in Rush Poker to help with reads.
- (08:21) → Calling a 3bet with QQ instead of 4betting. If we 4bet we are in a way ahead way behind situation. No value in raising.
- (14:26) → Checking JJ OOP on a QKT flop. No value in betting (reasons for betting).
- (17:07) → Cbetting to win dead money.
- (20:12) → Double barreling with TPMK for value.
- (29:23) → Discussion of floating the flop.
- (32:30) → Floating the flop and cbet bluff bet sizing.
- (35:06) → Flop cbet bluff bet sizing again.
- (38:13) → Short 4bet bluffing discussion.
- (46:38) → Example of when not to cbet the flop.
- (57:22) → Semi bluffing with an OESD when facing a cbet.
Go back to the immense Texas Hold'em strategy videos.