This is an archived page. The information is probably out of date, but I've left it here in case you find it useful for something.
Tower Poker Valueback
UP TO 40% VALUEBACK
Get valueback at Tower Poker.
- Sign up to Tower Poker through this link or any link to TowerPoker on this site.
- If you are asked to enter a sign up code, leave it blank.
The chances are that if you sign up to Tower Poker using the links from this site, you will not be asked to enter any sort of sign up code. If you are asked however, just leave it blank and carry on filling in the rest of your details.
There is also no need to delete or clear any cookies before signing up to Tower Poker to get valueback.
Tower Poker valueback information.
Earn between 8% and 40% valueback at Tower Poker. Use any of the links on this page to sign up for Tower Poker valueback.
- Valueback: 8% to 40%.
- Payments: Daily
- Bonus: 500% up to $2,000
- Tower Poker review.
Tower Poker valueback rates.
You earn 5 points for every $1 paid in rake (roughly).
- 8% - 12% Valueback.
- Earn between 0 - 999 player points.
- Rake between $0 and $200 a month.
- Percentage varies between 8% and 12% based on the number of points you collect.
- e.g. if you earn 650 points in a month you will earn valueback at 10.6%.
The majority of casual players up to the $50NL stakes will earn valueback within these rates. It's tricky to get above this bracket unless you are multi-tabling 4 tables at $50NL for about 12 hours a week.
- 12% - 16% Valueback.
- Earn between 1,000 - 2,999 player points.
- Rake between $200 and $600 a month.
- Percentage varies between 12% and 16% based on the number of points you collect.
- e.g. if you earn 1800 points in a month you will earn valueback at 13.6%.
Regular and semi-regular players between the $50NL and $200NL stakes will hit this bracket (multi-tabling 3 or 4 tables for about 10 hours a week).
Heavy $50NL grinders and very casual $400NL stakes players are also likely to fall in to this valueback bracket.
- 16% - 20% Valueback.
- Earn between 3,000 - 6,000 player points. (6,000+ secures the maximum 20%).
- Rake between $600 and $1,200 a month.
- Percentage varies between 16% and 20% based on the number of points you collect.
- e.g. if you earn 4,250 points in a month you will earn valueback at 17.7%.
Players falling in to this bracket will be regulars at $400NL and above. Regular players (10+ hours a week, 4 tables) at $200NL should earn over 16% valueback also.
If you are getting earning over 6,000+ points, you will stay at 20%. If you continue to play at this level you will be eligible to earn between 30% and 40% valueback within 12 months (probably sooner).
- 30% - 40% Valueback.
- Earn 72,000 player points within 12 months to reach this level.
- Earn between 6,000 - 20,000 a month for the range between 30% and 40%.
- Rake between $1,200 and $4,000 a month.
- e.g. if you earn 14,500 points at this level you will earn valueback at 36%.
You need to earn at least 6,000 points a month (at least) to get to this valueback level. This is going to be most easily attainable by very regular $400NL players and above (4 tables, 12 hours a week).
As soon as you accumulate 72,000 points you will immediately start earning between 30% and 40%. You do not need to wait a full year to reach this level.
Note: Valueback brackets are expressed differently (more awkwardly) on the Tower Poker website. The rates above work out exactly the same based on points accumulated and are far easier to understand.
Tower Poker points table.
The following table highlights how many points you earn at Tower Poker based on how much money is raked in each pot you play.
- Tower Poker points.
Rake Points < $0.10 0 $0.10 - $0.19 0.1 $0.20 - $0.29 0.2 $0.30 - $0.39 0.3 $0.40 - $0.49 0.4 $0.50 - $0.59 0.5 $0.60 - $0.69 0.6 $0.70 - $0.79 0.7 $0.80 - $0.89 0.8 $0.90 - $0.99 0.9 $1.00 - $1.09 1.0 $1.10 - $1.19 1.1 $1.20 - $1.29 1.2 $1.30 - $1.39 1.3 $1.40 - $1.49 1.4 $1.50 - $1.59 1.5 $1.60 - $1.69 1.6 $1.70 - $1.79 1.7 $1.80 - $1.89 1.8 $1.90 - $1.99 1.9 $2.00 - $2.09 2.0 $2.10 - $2.19 2.1 $2.20 - $2.29 2.2 $2.30 - $2.39 2.3 $2.40 - $2.49 2.4 $2.50 - $2.59 2.5 $2.60 - $2.69 2.6 $2.70 - $2.79 2.7 $2.80 - $2.89 2.8 $2.90 - $2.99 2.9 $3.00 3.0 $1 in tournament fees. 5.0
All players at the table earn the same amount of points for the total amount raked in each hand, just as long as each player has contributed something to the pot.
You can find a handy valueback calculator on the Tower Poker website in the promotions section that allows you to input your estimated points per month to help you work out how much valueback you will receive.
Tower Poker valueback review.
The Tower Poker valueback deal is equally as good as all of the other valueback deals on the OnGame network. This is likely due to OnGame setting the standards for how valueback is worked out.
- Decent valueback percentages - slightly less than rakeback if you play $200NL or lower.
- Possibility of earning more through valueback than rakeback if you play $400NL or higher regularly.
- Valueback is not really that far of standard rakeback for most players.
Unless you are a regular player at $200NL or higher, the chances are that you will not be able to make it in to the 30% to 40% valueback bracket by earning at least 6,000 points a month. So in general, if you play at $200NL or lower you may well be better off with a standard rakeback poker room deal.
On the other hand, if you are a regular $400NL player or higher, you may well find that you will be getting a larger amount of your rake back to you through this valueback deal as opposed to a rakeback deal.
The valueback at Tower Poker does make it a more attractive room to play at, and it keeps your options open if you want to play at a new room whilst still getting some of your rake back.
Any questions about Tower Poker valueback?
If you have any questions about the Tower Poker valueback deal, just shoot me an email at greg[at]thepokerbank[dot]com and I will do my best to help you out.
Go back to the valueback poker page.