This is an archived page. The information is probably out of date, but I've left it here in case you find it useful for something.
Tower Poker Bonusback
On this page I am quickly going to highlight how much rake you can save by playing at Tower Poker during the bonus period.
Even though Tower Poker does not offer a standard rakeback deal, you can earn up to 82.5% of your rake back, which is far greater than any 27% rakeback deal at Full Tilt or 33% rakeback at Cake.
You save this much money because of 2 things:
- The exceptionally easy to clear bonus. You can see how it compares to others on the bonuses page.
- The valueback program, which is like a mix between a VIP program and rakeback. What is valueback?
The Tower Poker bonus - 62.5% rakeback.
The Tower Poker bonus is what saves you the most money, which is due to the fact that it so easy to redeem. The amount of money that you get back through bonus money works out to give you 62.5% rakeback.
Tower Poker offers a bunch of different bonuses, but it does not matter which one you choose as they all clear at the same great rate. Click on the pop-open box below if you want an explanation of how the bonuses work out to give you 62.5% of your rake back.
- 62.5% bonusback calculation.
- You get 5 points for every $1 paid in rake.
- 8 points is worth $1 of bonus money (for all of the bonuses).
- Therefore, for every $1 you pay in rake, you get $0.625 back in bonus money.
- So your effective rakeback from the bonus is therefore 62.5%.
This is by far one of the easiest bonus to redeem. Just by playing at Tower Poker during the bonus period alone you stand to earn more than twice the amount of rakeback than you would at other rooms like Full Tilt or Aced.
Tower Poker valueback - up to 20% rakeback.
The Tower Poker valueback deal is pretty much the sweetener that adds that little extra to the money you save. During the bonus period, you can earn up to 20% valueback at Tower Poker depending on how much your play.
Valueback is available to all players who sign up to Tower Poker, and valueback payments are automatically calculated and paid to your account by the room.
The pop-open boxes below highlight how much valueback you will receive based on what stakes you play for and how often you play.
- 8% - 12% Valueback.
- Earn between 0 - 999 player points.
- Rake between $0 and $200 a month.
- Percentage varies between 8% and 12% based on the number of points you collect.
- e.g. if you earn 650 points in a month you will earn valueback at 10.6%.
The majority of casual players up to the $50NL stakes will earn valueback within these rates. It's tricky to get above this bracket unless you are multi-tabling 4 tables at $50NL for about 12 hours a week.
- 12% - 16% Valueback.
- Earn between 1,000 - 2,999 player points.
- Rake between $200 and $600 a month.
- Percentage varies between 12% and 16% based on the number of points you collect.
- e.g. if you earn 1800 points in a month you will earn valueback at 13.6%.
Regular and semi-regular players between the $50NL and $200NL stakes will hit this bracket (multi-tabling 3 or 4 tables for about 10 hours a week).
Heavy $50NL grinders and very casual $400NL stakes players are also likely to fall in to this valueback bracket.
- 16% - 20% Valueback.
- Earn between 3,000 - 6,000 player points. (6,000+ secures the maximum 20%).
- Rake between $600 and $1,200 a month.
- Percentage varies between 16% and 20% based on the number of points you collect.
- e.g. if you earn 4,250 points in a month you will earn valueback at 17.7%.
Players falling in to this bracket will be regulars at $400NL and above. Regular players (10+ hours a week, 4 tables) at $200NL should earn over 16% valueback also.
If you are getting earning over 6,000+ points, you will stay at 20%. If you continue to play at this level you will be eligible to earn between 30% and 40% valueback within 12 months (probably sooner).
The majority of players should earn around 10% to 16% valueback (assuming you're a regular player between $25NL and $200NL). So even if you do not hit the maximum 20% valueback in the bonus period, many of you will still be earning a ridiculous 72.5% - 78.5% rakeback.
Note: Valueback brackets are expressed differently (more awkwardly) on the Tower Poker website. The rates above work out exactly the same based on points accumulated and are far easier to understand.
Add it up - total rakeback of up to 82.5%.
Even if you do not intend on playing at Tower Poker on a long term basis, you would be missing out on a very rare opportunity to get 82.5% of your rake back by not taking advantage of one of the bonuses at Tower.
As mentioned, Tower Poker offers a bunch of different bonuses, so just choose the highest one that you can comfortably clear and start playing some poker.
You're not going to find a more profitable room than Tower as a new player, so make the most of it while it's still around. The good news is that after you've finished with the Tower bonus, Betsafe offers an equally good deal with it's cashback and new player bonus.
Any questions about Tower Poker bonusback?
I tried to keep this bonusback/rakeback/rebate explanation at Tower as concise as possible to make it easy to digest. However, if I have overlooked anything or you are unsure of how it's possible to get 82.5% of your rake back at Tower Poker, just contact me and I'll answer your questions as best as I can.
Go back to the valueback poker page.