Jack Wilcox 2
Download MP4 video - 93.3MB (right click > save link as)
- Download MP4 video - 257.2MB (right click > save link as)
Ready to win some money? Use this strategy and get 27% rakeback at Full Tilt Poker.
"Brokerstar 1" video info.
This is an analysis of a pre-recorded session with 2 deep-stack tables and 2 standard 100BB stack tables. It's the first in a series of 6max cash game strategy videos made by Jack Wilcox.
Jack has recorded a session previously and comments on his plays as he replays it and records it again. It's like a normal sweat session but with the ability to pause the action as you go along. There are two great examples of putting your opponents on a range of hands starting at 24:00 and 49:50.
- 01:08 → 6 outs = 25% equity by river - see the % odds chart.
- 04:10 → J-high flop good for cbetting - when to cbet (one high, two low).
- 05:40 → 3betting discussion.
- 10:20 → Deepstacked "threat of future bets" - related to SPR.
- 21:20 - 22:05 → Intermission.
- 24:00 - 28:00 → Great example of putting opponents on hands.
- 29:25 → Checking turn and river with TT on A66 - WA/WB situation.
- 31:20 - 31:50 → Intermission 2.
- 44:25 → Leading after flopping the nuts - value betting.
- 47:50 → Fold equity mentioned.
- 49:50 -52:00 → Another great example of putting opponents on hands.
- 52:25 - 57:15 → Mathematics of 4bet bluffing.
Go back to the immense Texas Hold'em strategy videos.