Jack Wilcox 3
Download MP4 video - 42.9MB (right click > save link as)
If you haven't got HoldemManager, you're not winning as much money as you could from online poker.
"Jack Wilcox 3" video info.
- Type: Hand Replayer
- Stakes: $400NL / $600NL / $1,000NL
- Game: 6max
- Tables: 1
- Room: Full Tilt originally - Replayed using HoldemManager.
- Length: 26:43
- Added: 12/03/10
This is another HoldemManager replayer video where Jack goes over a bunch of interesting hands and focuses on how best to play against different ranges. It's the same training style as the Jack Wilcox 2 video on value betting and the second in this HEM replayer series.
Putting players on a range of hands is integral to making profitable decisions at the table. Making the most profitable play after putting your opponent on a range is known as the maximize step in the REM process.
- Hand 1 - (00:58) → $600NL 89s pair + straight draw reverse implied odds.
- Hand 2 - (05:15) → $1,000NL Set of 2s against difficult river shove from villain.
- Hand 3 - (13:08) → $400NL Flopped set of 9s OOP against preflop raiser.
- Hand 4 - (20:26) → $600NL 3bet bluffing with TJo on the button.
Go back to the immense Texas Hold'em strategy videos.