Jack Wilcox 1
Download MP4 video - 257.2MB (right click > save link as)
"Jack Wilcox 1" video info.
- Type: Sweat Session
- Stakes: $25NL
- Game: 6max
- Tables: 4
- Room: Full Tilt Poker
- Length: 1:02:15
- Added: 12/03/10
This is an analysis of a pre-recorded session with 2 deep-stack tables and 2 standard 100BB stack tables. It's the first in a series of 6max cash game strategy videos made by Jack Wilcox.
Jack has recorded a session previously and comments on his plays as he replays it and records it again. It's like a normal sweat session but with the ability to pause the action as you go along. There are two great examples of putting your opponents on a range of hands starting at 24:00 and 49:50.
- (1:08) → 6 outs = 25% equity by river - see the % odds chart.
- (4:10) → J-high flop good for cbetting - when to cbet (one high, two low).
- (5:40) → 3betting discussion.
- (10:20) → Deepstacked "threat of future bets" - related to SPR.
- (21:20) - (22:05) → Intermission.
- (24:00) - (28:00) → Great example of putting opponents on hands.
- (29:25) → Checking turn and river with TT on A66 - WA/WB situation.
- (31:20) - (31:50) → Intermission 2.
- (44:25) → Leading after flopping the nuts - value betting.
- (47:50) → Fold equity mentioned.
- (49:50) - (52:00) → Another great example of putting opponents on hands.
- (52:25) - (57:15) → Mathematics of 4bet bluffing.
Go back to the immense Texas Hold'em strategy videos.